Please be informed of the prohibited Items for Balikbayan Boxes to Philippines :
- Petrol / Gasoline
- Machine Operated
- Air Gun or any Gun / Rifle
- Alcohol or any liquid that causes flame
- Painting Materials such as paint
- Battery or any material with Alkaline content.
If Customs find such items during x-ray and examination inside your boxes,
your boxes will be held at the Philippine Customs Authorities.
Please follow these guidelines to avoid delays.
Please Pack Your Box Wisely!!
- We give no limit to your box, but be sure to be reasonable that the ones who will handle you boxes has limitations as well.
- These boxes will be damaged if you overstuffed them.
- We are not held responsible for damaged boxes not properly packed.
- Strong yet Smooth plastic packaging tapes are highly recommended.
- Please make sure to write your consignee’s address clearly on the box.
- List the contents of your box on the packing list, carefully clearly and accurately.
- There are strict regulations for Balikbayan boxes which are to be considered. Violations of these rules are at your expense.
- Name of Sender (Pangalan ng nagpadal) On The Box and on the Packing list.
- Name of Consignee (Pangalan ng tatanggap) On The Box and on the Packing list.
- Complete Sender’s Address
- Complete Consignee’s Address & Contact number. On The Box and on the Packing list.
If you need a Packing, just click this link Download Our Packlist and save it to your PC.
Please Print 2 copies for every box.